We’re delighted to announce that Russ Richardson has been appointed to the role of communications manager at Cheadle & Gatley JFC.
As part of his duties he will update the club site with his responsibilities and set up a number of Team Managers and parents meetings at which he will explain his role and also take feedback on how the profile and management of the club can be improved for Players, Parents and Managers.
His duties will include:
- Update social media with news from the club
- Receive email updates from the committee for transmission to the Managers
- Hold quarterly managers meetings to pass on information between the managers and the committee
- Hold quarterly parents meetings to encourage a 2 way flow of ideas and information between the club and the parents
- Receive parental complaints via email and filter for the chairman:
- Reject complaints that have not been taken up with the team manager first
- Collate those complaints that are of a similar nature
- Have “complaints received” as an agenda item on the manager meeting
Welcome to the club, Russ.