Yes, we’re afraid it’s nearly that time of year again! As Christmas approaches we’re running a competition for the younger CGFC children to design us a Christmas card to send out this year and you to buy.
The winning designers will each receive a free pack of the final printed cards and their own design framed to keep forever!
The competition is in four categories and one winner will be picked from each, with the winning designs all being printed in time for Christmas:
So if your child (or children!) fall into any of those categories they can enter. Here are the rules:
- Every design MUST include the CGFC club badge
- Your designs need to SCANNED and emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org or handed in to your team manager
- Emails must include your name, your child’s name and the category being entered
- All entries MUST be received by 20th October 2017 to be eligible
- The competition is only open to registered CGFC players
Other than that, let the kids imagination run free!
The printed cards will be available to buy online from November 1st, priced at £5 for a pack of 20 featuring five of each of the four winning designs. Proceeds will be split between CGFC and The Seashell Trust, so you’ll be helping a fantastic cause as well as your football club.